Нужна помощь с переводом предложений с русского на английский
- 1. I have written longer letter, than you. - Umenja was less time than at you.
2. Mr. Green as well speaks Spanish, as well as Mr. Smith, isnt it?-TH I think that Mr. Smith speaks Spanish better Mr. Green. - TH didnt know it.
3. How you liked a match? - Not so. (It not so was pleasant to me) On Sunday game was more interesting.
4. Sit down, please. By the way, this armchair is more convenient than that.
5. Today is warmer, than yesterday. Пойдемте to take a walk in park.
6. Anna has less than friends at institute, than at Elena, isnt it? - Yes. But Anna has more than friends on school.
7. I heard that Chekhov one of the most popular Russian writers in England. - Yes, its books are very popular.
8. It was the most fascinating match, которыйя ever saw.
- ссылка заблокирована по решению администрации проекта
более точные переводы. может понравится
- 1. I wrote a long letter from you. - Ability to have less time than you.
2. Mr. Green also fluent in Spanish, as Mr. Smith, is not it? -I think that Mr. Smith spoke in Spanish better than Mr. Green. I did not know it.
3.How did you like the match? -Not really. (I do not really like it) On Sunday, the game was interesting.
4. Please be seated. By the way, this chair is more convenient to order.
5. Today is warmer than yesterday. Come take a walk in the park.
6. Anna fewer friends in the institute than in Helena, is not it? - Yes. But Annas many friends at school.
7. I heard that Chekhov is one of the most popular Russian writers in England. Yes, his books are very popular.
8. It was the most exciting match, kotoryyya ever seen.